Travel and India: The Digital Road Ahead
We’re co-hosting a Travel Industry focused event in collaboration with Google India at their Bangalore office on 27th May 2015. The travel and hospitality industries are making the shift to the digital marketing medium at an incredible pace and this event is aimed at providing you the right set of skills and insights to make this shift smooth and successful.
Why you should attend:
- 95% of consumers search online before making a travel purchase (Octane Research e-Travel Report 2015), hence it is critical for travel marketers to understand their online audience
- Slow adoption of digital marketing can limit your business potential. Understand why Digital is essential for Travel and Hospitality, and how you can use it to take your brand to the next level
- Obtain analytics driven digital solutions and marketing trends from Industry experts
1. Shravan Gupta, MD, Travel Tours
2. Sanjay Goel, Co-founder MustSeeIndia
3. Aprameya Radhakrishna, Co-founder TaxiForSure
Entry to the event is Free, however there are limited seats to the session so click ‘register now‘ to reserve your seat!
Venue: Google Office Bangalore, No. 3, RMZ Infinity – Tower E, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru
Date: 27th May, 2015
Time: 9:30am to 2pm